It 's 7 am and I have just opened the blinds and balcony doors to get some cool air in my 33 degrees bedroom, Mornings are the only part of the day when it's cooler. It was 40 degrees outside yesterday, and the stiffling heat was made infinately worse by the air pollution caused by falling ash from a fire in Burgaes..After I fed the birds, my blinds and doors were closed all day, and it has been like this for several weeks. The only ray of sunshine I see is when my daughter Eva arrives, she is like a breath of fresh air, and she brightens my day. Did you see the solar eclipse seven days ago ? We did, and it was just outside my bedroom window. We each had a pair of glasses, with which to watch this rare celestrial event and it was exciting to see this total solar eclipse, which will only happen again in mainland Portugal in 2144, so it really was a once in a lifetime experience. I have put together a few photos mostly of white flowers to share without captions I hope you won't mind. Regretfully I won't be posting or visiting as much as usual until we get cooler weather conditions.
No comments:
Post a Comment