Today the 24th of July is the first cool day we have had, and it feels great to get some catching up done. What a relief to breath in refreshing cool air and actually feel like doing something, although I haven't taken any photos, so here are a few old ones that I don't remember sharing.
26 comments:
Dear Sonjia :)
It sounds like a lovely temperature where you are now. We also had 24 degrees today, and I think that's just right. Great pictures of the fish.
All the best to you!
Warm hugs.
Marit
Your photos are absolutely gorgeous! Refreshing and soothing, too! Yes, it is a wonderful thing to be able to breathe in fresh, clean, cool air! It's good to be able to appreciate these things that sometimes people take for granted. With the heat, humidity and wildfire smoke, cooler temperatures and fresh air is something to be cherished!
Thank you so much for sharing.
...Sonjia, it has been so hot here lately that the number of pictures that I taken if few. Are these fish in a pond on your property? Take care and stay cool and well.
We have been having some cooler days here too..almost feel like autumn...don't know much about pet fish.
Dear Sonjia,
What beautiful photos of the fish.
It has been quite cool here these past few days too, but today marks the start of a new series of warm days and another heatwave is on the way, the fourth already this summer.
There are still people who do not believe in global warming, I don't understand it at all.
The climate has changed so much worldwide that you are walking around with blinders on if you don't see it.
I wish you a very nice weekend.
All the best, Irma
As far as I recall, Sonjia, this is the first time you have featured fish. I am very happy to get to know them and they all look well fed and happy in their watery realm! Hugs and kisses - David
Excellent photos. Are the fish from a acquarium ? Have a nice day.
Those look like happy fish. I'm glad that you are having a cooler spell, Sonjia.
Hi Sonjia, thanks for sharing the interesting fish photos. Do tell us more about the location. Happy to hear things have cooled down. I’m still waiting for that here. :-) John
Cooler days are such a blessing.
I enjoyed seeing your fish photographs, I can't remember you sharing them before.
Enjoy your weekend, my good wishes.
All the best Jan
I'm glad you have more tolerable temperatures Sonjia. We do too and have the windows open wide today. I hope your nice weather continues. Lovely photos of the aquarium fish. They have such sweet faces, I often think their personalities show in some or am I being too fanciful? :) Happy weekend to you my friend.
Very cool pictures.
Fishes are fun and fascinating to watch. Lovely shots.
All the best!
/Irene
Hello Sonjia,
Love your colorful fish, they are pretty. I am glad you have some cooler weather. Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.
Now this is a different post!
Hi Sonjia,
I am so pleased to hear that it is a little cooler there, particularly when I hear about all of the wild fires that there have been across Europe. It has actually been really dry with us and some of my hedging I have planted over the last few years has died, along with many wild flowers. I ended up taking containers of water down to the hedge and meadow on the back of a quad bike in an attempt to save the plants.
Luckily the weather changed last night and we had our first decent rain in two or three months. I hope it has come in time for the plants.
So, today, I am catching up with people's blogs - I haven't had time to write anything in months now. I love your pictures of the fish. I always find it so difficult not to get bad reflections with fish photos!! We used to have lovely coy and goldfish in our pond at our old house, but we can't keep them here because the otters eat any fish in the pond!! I used to love sitting on the wall with a cup of coffee, watching the fish and other wildlife in their watery world.
I hope you are keeping well.
I just love photos of fish. They are so relaxing to watch. These are lovely.
24 is perfect, please send it our way.. these fish are beautiful, I especially like the shots with their mouths open.. and the last one is beautiful. enjoy your cool air.
Hi again Sonjia. Thank you for your comment, yesterday, on my More Eagles post. And thank you for letting me know about the tricky audio. I added a little note to the post to advise how to adjust audio. It's there, but not so easy to find. Thanks again and have a great day. John
🐟 The fish look so peaceful in their pond, Sonjia.
I’m glad you’re enjoying a cooler day -- fresh air really does make everything feel lighter.
Love the beautiful photos.
Here in Albacete it has been so hot, I can't stand it anymore. Lovely fish!
Absolutely amazing photos. The fish and their gestures are amazing.
Las fotografías de los peces son preciosas. Sí bajaron las temperaturas, pero ya están subiendo. Besos.
Lovely post. Thanks for sharing.
Dear Sonjia, the fish in the pond show something refreshing —and I'm very glad about that, because the next heat wave has just started here 🥵...
Hope you are still having a good and not TOOOO hot time!
Hugs and all the best from Austria 🤗
Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2026/07/reisebericht-2025-nanaimo-und-abschied.html
I am happy you shared these photos, thank you Sonjia :) a lovely series from the pond. We had cooler temperatures here also. It feels wonderful I must admit. Hugs Denise
Post a Comment